Did it ever occur to you that you were using $2 shoe polish on your super nice $300 dress shoes? You invest a lot into buying great shoes and then use low-end products to maintain them. Like filling your sports car with regular gasoline... In comes The Hanger Project and Saphir Medaille d'Or. High end products to keep your nice items... nice.
Whether you are looking to begin shining your shoes for the first time or upgrade all of your shoeshine gear to the best available anywhere, our Saphir Shoeshine Starter Kit has everything you could need to get started. All polishes are from the Saphir Médaille d'Or collection.
Our Shoeshine Starter Kit includes the following:
- 1x Black Wax Polish
- 1x Neutral Wax Polish
- 1x Light Brown Cream Polish
- 1x Medium Brown Cream Polish
- 1x Renovateur Cleaner and Conditioner
- 1x Medium Horsehair Shining Brush - Black
- 1x Medium Horsehair Shining Brush - Silver
- 2x Deluxe Shoe Daubers
- 2x Chamois Buffing Cloths
- 1x Travel Shoehorn
We recommend a Black and Neutral Wax and a Light and Medium Brown Cream polish.
The dimensions of the cedar valet are: 11"L x 6"H x 8"D (28 x 15 x 20cm).
Other products that we recommend but are not included in our Starter Kit:
- Saphir Reno'Mat Cleaner - great at using to remove any silicone or resin buildup left by inferior shoe polishes prior to using the Medaille d'Or Shoe Polish.
- Saphir Cleaning Soap 200 ml - a gentle leather shampoo, this cleaning soap is perfect for shampooing your leather prior to polishing. It's special formula non-aggressive and will not dry out the leather.
- Saphir Edge Dressing - Used to recolor the sole edge. Available in multiple colors. Cream-based formula makes it both easy to control and apply.